Personally I’m a fan of glitter all year around but I’m sure we can all agree that this is the perfect time to add a bit of bling to your look. The holiday season is upon us and Christmas parties are looming.
In this post I share the sparkly products on my wishlist, my all time favourite glitter and it’s dupe.
My Favourite Glitter Products
1. H&M Beauty – in Shooting Star & Out Of This World – £4.99 (but currently sold out – boo)
2. Urban Decay Heavy Metal eyeliner in Glamrock – £14
3. Sephora Colorful Sequin – 109 chance to sparkle – currently $5 but obviously requires international shipping … I have a full basket and am so tempted but will 100% be raiding the nearest branch when I got to NYC next year.
4. Two Faced Shadow Insurance glitter-glue – £17
5. Top Shop Beauty – facial glue – £5
6. Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy – £14
7. Make Up Forever Diamond Powder – Bronze – £19
8. Top Shop Beauty in Periwinkle – £5
9. Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Distortion – £14
10. Iredescent Holographic Glitter Spray – Sephora – $10 (this reminds me of being a kid in the 90s and crimping my hair then covering myself from head to toe in glitter spray before a disco / school / Sabrina The Teenage Witch came on)
My go-to for years has been MAC’s Reflects Gold, which looks quite transparent and subtle but when on the eye / skin reflects a warm gold tone.
It costs £16 per pot and whilst that does last an eternity, I was excited to recently discover a dupe in the form of Barry M Dazzle Dust Gold Iridescent, which is exactly the same and just £4.59. It’s a smaller pot but given how frequently I use it, this suits me fine. If you’re a fan of MAC glitter and haven’t already, check out Barry M’s Dazzle Dusts.
So these are the products which have made it onto my sparkle wishlist this festive season, what glittery products are you coveting at the moment? Have you tried any of these?